Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Maybe I'm drunk right now

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More males than females on that site too..and they show everything and do many strange things..hehehe

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, what was the name of that site again? Do you have to have a webcam? Or a credit card? LOL!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.anywebcam.com

    No money needed because they do have 30day free memberships..no credit card needed at all!!!

    No web cam needed either

    Only thing you need is that your computer is java enabled..

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *picking up my windows me for dummies manuel...lets seee Java, java...hummmm must be here somewhere...

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you dont have it the site can tell ya how to get it..not hard real easy..hehehe

    Most coputers already have it running but dont know about it..I had mine disabled but turned it back on again so I can go perve..

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, if you want to be a Peeping Mum, just go to

    Start > Configuration > Internet options > Advanced

    There you can enable JAVA.

    They may have other names, I loosely translated them from the Dutch terms.

    Ooh, I can't wait.

    *Click*

    *Click*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, will I be male, female or a couple today? I feel kinda schizophrenic...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **** . No free e-mail accounts. But I have nothing else.

    Ah well, guess I'll have no choice but to be old-fashioned and to go peep at the neigbors again.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, how nice. But I already worked it out. Got this obscure free Dutch one, which also worked.

    Then I was just amazed at how many people think it's a good idea to point the webcam down and ********** their *****es off. Weird. And actually not as exciting as it sounds.

    Bored now.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can set you up with an email account from my web site if ya want one Lefty

    How about [email protected] catch ya? That one is not active now but it can be if you wish.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •